Guidelines for Abstract submission
- You are allotted 350 words (excluding abstract title, authors and affiliations)
- Each submitted abstract will be reviewed by the scientific committee
Guidelines for Symposium organizer
- Symposium organizers have to define the symposium and the presenting authors and titles of the four abstracts that are included in the symposium
Guidelines for Symposium presenter
- If your abstract belongs to a symposium, please make sure you mention the symposium title and organizer so we can make sure your abstract is connected to the right symposium.
To read the full guidelines, click here.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 March 2019
- March 15th 2019: Deadline abstracts
- April 15th 2019: Notifications of acceptance
- Presenters need to be registerd before May 15th 2019